Friday, April 14, 2006

Spring Countdown

I got this idea from another blog, so I thought I'd give it a shot:

10 more weekends until we welcome Bethany home from China (can I let her go? ::sniff::)
9 more days until our last club night at Awana (woo-hoo!)
8 months to finish Christmas shopping
7 years until I hit 45 (or it hits me!)
6 more years until we graduate Bethany (is that ALL???)
5 weeks until Kyle bids farewell to single-digit birthdays forever (and Bethany bids farewell to the USA for 5 weeks), and 5 months until we have a teenager in the house
4 months until I promote the kids to the next grade level
3 weeks until Luke and I go to Maryland for a weekend away
2 weeks left to prepare for the Awana awards ceremony (yikes!)
and.....
.
.
.
.
1 Gracious Lord Who will give me abundant JOY in the midst of all-of-the-above!

Check out my homeschool countdown on my homeschool blog. I'd love to see your countdown, too! :::::::tick..tock..tick..tock..tick..tock:::::::::

1 comment:

92bDad said...

I like that list...I may try and put one together myself.

As a note, on my side I have 6 more months until Eric gets his Drivers License (That means we are on the permit stage, YIKES)

Of course Ryan is only 17 months until his license.

Something about the passage to driving strikes home the reality that my guys are truly young men and no longer the little guys who enjoy playing catch in the backyard...although that's still fun!!!