Monday, May 22, 2006

Have you seen this suitcase?

Well.... she made it to China, but one of her suitcases did not. Apparently she was able to see it from her window onboard as it sat on the luggage train and didn't get loaded onto the plane!

Despite having two phones strapped to me and the volume on my laptop all the way up (so I could hear the "You've got mail!" from anywhere in the house) I missed her skyping/instant messaging me this morning on our main computer in the study. I can't believe it! She was about to go to bed, so she said she'd call/ IM when she got up. Her IM said, "I know once you see I skyped you you're going to be sad you missed me!" She has no idea...

Hey-if you find a flip-flop suitcase somewhere in the DFW or Los Angeles area that contains puppets and Honey Nut Cheerios, send it to China!

No comments: