Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Praying Them Home


Like cold water to a weary soul,
So is good news from a distant land.
Proverbs 25:25

I've been in prayer for several adoptive families lately... I know there are many out there in blogland, but God has laid these families, in particular, on my heart.



These families have adoption court dates approaching:

Court this Thursday, 2/26 Our Life

Court this Friday, 2/27 Wade Whereabouts

Court next Tuesday, 3/3 Megan Quest/ Jadyn Journals

These families have returned recently with their older children and are in the midst of transition:

A Simple Journey (This family adopted Minte's best friend, Yeneneh!)

Ethiopian Adoption

And this family is in Ethiopia now, being united with their precious new baby daughter:

Adoption Memoirs

Please join me in praying for these precious families in the various stages of the adoption journey. You may even want to leave a comment of encouragement on their blogs, I know first hand what a boost that can be! If you know of others who are in a crucial time in the process, please let me know in the comments and link their blogs so more can be praying!

No comments: