Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Blog at CWO!



Well, spring is in the air (or at least it's on the calendar in the coming weeks- for those of you with snow on the ground!) It's time for new things, right? Here's something fun and new, Christian Women Online's new blog! It's called "Jehovah Java." Isn't that fun?

Apparently Darlene heard about my passion for Jehovah and my penchant for java, because I've been asked to join the team over there. (Whoa. I switched to decaf after that email, my heart was racing so!) I'll be posting a couple of times a month. My first post is this Saturday. I can't wait to see what I say, LOL. It is a phenomenal team of godly women whose blogs I already love, so I can't wait to "drink in" what they have to say each day.

Lots of fun is brewing over there with fresh posts daily. Come on over and visit! I'll meet you there!

7 comments:

Lori said...

I can not wait to see what you say also =)))

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cyndy! Jehovah Java sounds like it will be a great site to visit!

Linda said...

Oh Cyndi, I am so pleased for you. As I said to Laurel it must be so exciting to have the Lord take something you love to do and use it for His purposes. I can't think of anyone who would be better at this. I am so looking forward to getting to know all the other writers as well.
Congratulations!!! You are going to do a wonderful job dear friend.

Susanne said...

Congratulations of being part of the team! Looking forward to your posts and devotions over there!

Hen Jen said...

how fun Cyndi, I am really excited for you! I enjoy your writing very much and I look forward to your future contributions.

Darlene Schacht said...

"Lots of fun is brewing over there with fresh posts daily" (cute)

I can't believe the hundreds--maybe millions of plays on words that have popped into my head with this Jehovah Java name. :)

Well, ok, maybe not millions or hundreds. But I'd estimate about 8, and that's a lot!

I look forward to reading you too. Can't wait!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading more there.