Monday, June 26, 2006

HOME!

My alarm went off at 3:00 AM. (I didn't care!) The coffee pot came on at 3:15. (Boy, was I glad!) We were out the door at 3:50. (I couldn't wait!) We found out the flight was slightly delayed, but at 5:45 I saw her through the glass and eagerly watched as she made her way through the revolving door. Finally!! It was a fun reunion with Grandma, cousin Maggie, Kyle, Luke and I, along with Nick and two faithful friends- Jonathan and Brett who had gotten up in the middle of the night to welcome their friends home.

We just returned from a fun breakfast, and now we are enjoying catching up and looking at the goodies she brought home. What a wonderful morning!


Maggie, the best cousin in the world, made her this sign which she brought to the airport. She had all the family sign the back. So sweet!


Breakfast at IHOP. Returning to the US from China and ordering French toast ..."international" indeed!

"Now to Him Who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen."

Ephesians 3:20

No comments: