Friday, June 23, 2006

Those Three Little Words

"I packed today." Those are the words that thrilled my soul this morning. Yes, I know that technically the "three little words" everyone wants to hear most are "I love you," which our family always says to each other everytime we say good-bye (either in person, or on the phone). But, until today I hadn't known how badly I wanted to hear the those other three words until I heard Bethany say them a few moments ago from across the world. It's time to come home!

They're going to a fellowship tomorrow morning (which is their last full day there). They have international fellowship on Sunday morning, then at some point they will depart for the airport. She said she's ready to get back and see everyone, though not really ready to leave China. I completely understand.


Meanwhile, what has happened to Kyle while his sister has been gone? Why, he's really "gone to the dogs!"

No comments: