Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Importance of Being Ernie

Which muppet are you?



You Are Ernie



Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!



I like Ernie! As a kid I always liked his shirt and his laugh. I liked how he annoyed Bert. If I had to pick a muppet character to be around all day, I guess it would be Ernie. (To be honest, I was expecting to be Oscar the Grouch! I'm a bit relieved...)

Of course, I'm not sure if it's entirely accurate, as I do have Bert-like tendencies and I definitely have a "Miss Piggy" side. The "easily entertained" descriptor is spot-on, though. The fact that I spent time taking this quiz and pondering its results is proof enough of that!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Okay, I took the time to take the quiz too, and I got Bert. Huh! Anyway, I'm SO glad your daughter has returned to you. I know you are all so happy to have her home. Thank you again for praying for our family during that trial of ours. It was a doozy, but God's healing hand was upon us and He has delivered us yet again.
Holly