Saturday, October 21, 2006

THIS is what Saturdays should be like...

I love today!

The weather is sunny and in the low 70's, all the windows are open and a wonderful breeze is wafting through the house...

Luke mowed this morning and is currently on the patio making lunch- the fish he caught this week and hushpuppies (or "shut-up dawgs" like the Cajun Chef used to say!)

Bethany's absorbed in a good book...

Kyle just told me he took a short nap in his room (possibly his first self-initiated nap ever...)

I'm working on school and ministry stuff, updating blogs, running laundry, and baking cookies while listening to my current "soundtrack," Chris Tomlin "See the Morning" on my iTunes...

God is so good to give us days like today!

2 comments:

Mary DeMuth said...

Is "See the Morning" good?

Cyndi said...

YES!