Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Works-for-me Wednesday



I wanted to share something that has really worked for me this year: My "Mom's Plan-it Calendar." I gave one as a gift one year for Christmas (while secretly coveting it, of course) so last year I got one for myself. I have loved it! It is big, with lines for everyone and their respective activities. It's magnetically- mounted and actually stays on the refrigerator, and has a pocket to put all notices, invitations, reminders etc. in. Along with my folder, this has helped me keep up with our life!



I loved it so much, I bought a Teacher's Plan-It for our schoolroom. I've seen them at Barnes and Noble, Sam's Club, Mardel, Office Max, etc. With the year's-end creeping closer, and Christmas shopping season upon us, you might want to pick one up for yourself or a busy mom or teacher on your Christmas shopping list.

For more tips from some smart and savvy moms, visit Rocks In My Dryer.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: