Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Works-for-me Wednesday


Hot/Cold Thermal Bags



If you're like me, you don't always go straight home after going to the grocery store. My Walmart-runs often happen with little or no planning, and these bags that I picked up have saved me! I found them for about $2.50 in the frozen food section at Walmart. I keep a couple of them rolled up in the back of the car so they're always handy. They really do keep cold food cold while I wait for the kids to get out of their activites or run the rest of my errands. They work for me!

For more tips, visit Rocks in My Dryer.

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Lady Why said...

I do this too! One of my favorite stores is a health food store about 30 miles away. I take a cooler to keep everything at just the right temperature on the long drive home... especially important in the summer!

Carol said...

Very smart! I see that this could have saved me a few melted tubs of ice cream. Thanks!

Rae said...

My mom does this too, she always has two different sizes in her trunk. It's helped out on short notices so many times. If we're eating out somewhere she'll put her "doggy bag" in one of them and keep it warm..great uses! I have to buy one for myself very soon. Thanks for the tip!=)

Amy said...

I have never tried this. I might need to make the investment. Thanks for sharing!