Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Works-for-Me Wednesday



Tortilla Soup Recipe

I didn't take time to post a WFMW this morning, as I hit the ground running, but I had to jump in tonight and post what worked for me today: My friend Mary's Tortilla Soup recipe I found on her website, where she's also listed other of her yummy recipes. (The bolded words in this post are "clickable.")

Thanks, Mary! A perfect dinner for a cold-ish January night with rain-on-the-way. My family loved it!

For more great ideas from other great cooks and all-around smart moms, visit Rocks In My Dryer.

Happy Wednesday (night)!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness that sounds good. I am saving that one. Thanks for passing it on =)

Chris @ Come to the Table said...

We love Tortilla Soup and yet I have never tried making it.

Thanks for sharing this.

Rae said...

Ooo, yum! Thanks for sharing =) Happy New Year!

Mary DeMuth said...

Thanks for posting the link, Cyndi. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOON OR I WILL SELF DESTRUCT!