Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday Menu



The wind is whipping outside my window this morning, blowing in some cooler air... maybe fall is finally here! Oh, that would be so nice! I bought some new boots a couple of weeks ago, and they have been sitting in the closet watching the flip flops get chosen everyday. I'm sure they're wondering when they'll get their turn!

We are excited to go to my Grandmother's house at the end of the week to join ALL of my wonderful aunts, uncles and cousin, along with my brother's family and my parents, to celebrate Grandmother's 85th birthday. We are looking forward to a visit with everyone, and I have a shorter week in the kitchen!


Monday ~
Lunch: Chicken Pesto Panini's (I simplify these greatly- shaved deli chicken, grated cheese, pesto, and the George Foreman grill... they turn out great every time!)
Dinner: Crock Pot Lasagna (This is the BEST lasagna ever, and so easy! From Fix It and Forget It)

Tuesday~
Lunch: Nachos
Dinner: Geography dinner- Crab Cakes (Maryland), Broccoli Cauliflower casserole (Delaware) from the book Eat Your Way Through the USA

Wednesday:
Lunch: YOYO (You're On You're Own!)
Dinner: Leftovers

For more menus (and some GREAT organizing tips!) visit Laura, our resident "Organizing Junkie." Thanks for hosting us, Laura!

Have a great week around your table!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I am a Texas transplant to Maryland. Can I ask how you plan to make the crab cakes? I love them and when I make them they never come out right.

Jennifer said...

I love the Geography dinner idea! What fun. We're going to have to try that.

Have a great time with your family!

Denise B said...

Sounds like a yummy & easy week! Happy birthday to your grandmother!