Friday, August 04, 2006

Kids are so great!

I just love, love , love my kids. They crack me up every day. Everyday they say something that I need to hear. They are at the perfect ages (12 and 10) to begin having some really interesting conversations. This morning we read about Pentecost, then listened to The Bible in Living Sound version of it, which always adds another layer of understanding, and then had some great discussion over pancakes. We talked about the Holy Spirit, the gift of tongues, our future resurrection bodies, which eventually morphed into a discussion of pre-trib vs. post-trib rapture. Fun! Mostly it was Kyle firing questions and then different ones of us bringing up various Scriptures. This morning, right in the midst of plumbing the depths of eschatology, Kyle said, "SO... what do you think would happen if you microwaved a hot glue stick?"

I just love it.

No comments: