Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Works-For-Me Wednesday


This week I'm piggybacking on Shannon's from last week, Map Collection, which I do too (mostly because it's cheaper than Onstar!) Whenever I print out Mapquest directions for my binder-for-the-perpetually-directionally-challenged, I also print "reverse directions" so I can find my way home from said location. Many times, especially in a downtown area, there are one way streets or a different way to get out than you got in. Reverse directions have gotten me out of many jams!

For more great tips, visit: Rocks In My Dryer.

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Beck said...

That is an excellent idea. We've gotten lost on the way home more than once!

Jessica said...

Neat idea!

Lori said...

From a directionally challenged person, I love it.

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

Wise thinking!