Friday, September 22, 2006

WWJED?

I've been waiting for this article to come online. It was in the September edition of "Christianity Today."

And, just in time for Christmas shopping season... for that hard-to-buy-for Calvinist, you can get the "Jonathan Edwards Is My Homeboy" t-shirt (seen at left on the cover of CT) here. If you'd like to go a little further back in church history, you can find a "Luther Is My Homeboy" t-shirt here. Of course, those are take-offs on the original, always-popular "Jesus Is My Homeboy" shirt, found here. If the person you're shopping for is more Eastern in their belief system, they might like the "Buddha Is My Om Boy" shirt, though. It's available here. It's never too early to start looking for that perfect gift!

Anyway, if you're interested in this sort of thing, the article is good. I'd post my thoughts, but it's been a long week of school, it's Friday, and my brain is tired. If you're wondering what I think of the article... let me just say that I might wear the above t-shirt, around the house anyway... ;)

No comments: