Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oh, honestly.

It's like I'm in high school again! I'm procrastinating. I'm home tonight from church, writing the Sunday School lesson that I'm teaching the youth at our metro partner church tomorrow morning. I've got tons of ideas floating around in my head, roughly organized. It's a pretty straight-forward lesson I'm teaching on the gifts that the Magi brought to Jesus and how they correspond to the gifts we can give Him. SO... I just need to get it all typed up and get my outline ready. Instead, what have I done so far?

  • Given my weenie dog a bath
  • Cleaned my bathroom
  • Munched on some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
  • Watched an episode of "That Girl" on TV Land
  • Checked some blogs

What is up with me?


Well, in case you're here because you're a procrastinator like me, here's a collage Bethany made for me to use in last week's lesson. See if you can find the tiny baby Jesus:

(You might need to click on it to enlarge it. She's good!)

2 comments:

Lori said...

I found him he is above something sparkly. I know what you mean about procrastination!!

Holly said...

Cool collage.
And that procrastination thing? I can totally relate. It is a phenomenon. We can get so much done when we are avoiding something we need to get done.
BTW, love the response on your other blog!