So, here's what I'm thankful for this week:
- My loving husband, who God has used to bless my life on every level, on Valentine's Day and everyday.
- My hard-working kids who have done whatever they were asked to do for school this week, with excellence and diligence.
- A fresh coat of paint on much of our downstairs. Oh how it soothes me to see it looking so beautiful!
- My weenie dog, Zacchaeus, who I received for a Valentines Day present 7 years ago. We've had an "anniversary" of sorts this week. He makes me smile everyday.
- An increasingly "uncluttered" mind, thanks to a recent re-alignment of my priorities.
- Wise friends who God uses to speak truth into my life and encourage me toward excellence.
- My electric blanket. So cozy.
- House chores which remind me that we have an active family, dirty dishes which remind me that we have food, and laundry which reminds me that we have clothes.
Visit Iris at Sting My Heart to read more Thankful Thursday participants. It's contagious...You will be blessed!