Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Funny

A certain preacher had all of his remaining teeth pulled and had new dentures made. The next Sunday, he only preached 10 minutes.The following Sunday he preached only 20 minutes. But, on the third Sunday, he preached 1 hour and 25 minutes!

When asked about this by some of the congregation, he responded this way: "The first Sunday, my gums were so sore it hurt to talk. The second Sunday, my dentures were hurting a lot. The third Sunday, I accidentally grabbed my wife's dentures... and I couldn't stop talking!"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Thanks!

Tonya said...

This is too funny - our pastor told this joke this morning!

Hen Jen said...

oh, LOL!!

Tricia said...

LOL! I love it! I'm sending it on to my father and father-in-law -- both are preachers who can relate!