These are some bloopers that have actually appeared in church bulletins:
- The Rev. Adams spoke briefly, much to the delight of his audience.
- The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They can be seen in the church basement Saturday.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
- For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
- Weight Watchers will meet a 7 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use large double door at the side entrance.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
- Don't let worry kill you--let the church help.
Aren't these great? There are more! You can find them here.